The European Party Funding Observatory is a project of the European Democracy Consulting Stiftung.
The European Party Funding Observatory is funded by grants and private donations.
In 2022, the European Democracy Consulting Stiftung received a €5,000 grant from Volt There, a political foundation in the Netherlands. In 2023, a second grant of €1,000 was pledged.
Volt There Stichting
Koninginnegracht 7, 2514AA, Den Haag, Netherlands
Grantors and donors are not responsible for the content of the EPFO and cannot be held liable.
Design and data visualisations
The European Party Funding Observatory was designed by TULP Interactive, a data visualisation agency based in the Netherlands.
Rieteiland 2, 2285JV Rijswijk, Netherlands
The content, structure and design of this website are copyrighted. Printing items, graphics or abstracts is permitted, provided the European Party Funding Observatory is named as the source of the material.
The European Party Funding Observatory by the European Democracy Consulting Stiftung is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Your rights and obligations
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Please send a copy or a hyperlink to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this website is updated regularly. Nevertheless, data may change in the meantime. We, therefore, assume no liability for the topicality, accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website.
Data for the European Party Funding Observatory is provided by the European Parliament and Authority for European Political Parties and European Political Foundations (APPF). Data regarding donations and contributions are provided by Dr. Wouter Wolfs (KU Leuven). Additional information, such as on the European Union's budget and demography, comes from other official sources, including the European Commission and Eurostat.